Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

KINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
mrhaitham
Emadmafia2000
kingpuneet
hahahaha
sanjib
walter135
pacolaser
Admin
Waldemar
olivierevan
st peter
kingasad
17 posters

descriptionKINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION  EmptyKINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION

more_horiz
HERE IS MY LATEST BOOK RESULT GOT 1ST POSITION IN INFINITY CHESS TOUR PLAYed WITH STRONGEST HARDWARES
& defeat them with my weak hardware with Chessrockers 1.3 engine & KINGASAD BRUTAL.CTG
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by kingasad on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionKINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION  EmptyRe: KINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION

more_horiz
This should be posted in VIP section friend, no good for us mere mortals way down here. lol!

descriptionKINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION  EmptyRe: KINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION

more_horiz
st peter wrote:
This should be posted in VIP section friend, no good for us mere mortals way down here. lol!

as well you know i m posting my all books in VIP section Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Congrats !

more_horiz
Bravo! cheers

more_horiz
Well bro

more_horiz
please copy book KINGASAD BRUTAL . CTG
Thank you

more_horiz
cheers bounce

more_horiz
pacolaser wrote:
Thank you

Check ur inbox

more_horiz
good job

more_horiz
Thank you

more_horiz
how is become life member?

more_horiz
Now Closed Life membership 

more_horiz
why?

more_horiz
One year 65$

more_horiz
GOOD JOB ASAD BROTHER...KEEP ROCKING

more_horiz
hahahaha wrote:
Thank you

1st of all why you chose VIP section Badge ??? remove it before i banned you confused confused confused

more_horiz
I want life member because only can pay one time
my birthday gift is father giving
thank you for help

more_horiz
load bgn games pls   ok mohammed hahahahahahahaha

more_horiz
I am wait your saying

more_horiz
Pgn available on infinity chess

more_horiz
Emad check infinity chess Tours

more_horiz
Asad Book is out of chess game after the first move of GM chess ! possible or not ?

more_horiz
olivierevan wrote:
Asad Book is out of chess game after the first move of GM chess ! possible or not ?

are you serious !!!! all of vip users using book non of one complain yet Bidway do u have my book ?

Last edited by kingasad on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
hahahaha wrote:
I am wait your saying

bidway where are you from ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply