Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

descriptionKINGASAD 47K POWER VS DeepKrack_2.0 EmptyKINGASAD 47K POWER VS DeepKrack_2.0

more_horiz
KINGASAD 47K POWER VS DeepKrack_2.0
WHITE IS  DeepKrack_2.0 means engine 1 is
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GAMES
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kingasad 47k power on white
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Games
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
after test i saw his playing style & games i have dubt it is Sicilian book clone i send his book to admin of Sicilian book he analysis book & said it is 100% a clone
that's mean ......................

Last edited by kingasad on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionKINGASAD 47K POWER VS DeepKrack_2.0 EmptyRe: KINGASAD 47K POWER VS DeepKrack_2.0

more_horiz
GOOD WORK ASAD, WILL YOU PLS CHECK MY MSG

descriptionKINGASAD 47K POWER VS DeepKrack_2.0 EmptyRe: KINGASAD 47K POWER VS DeepKrack_2.0

more_horiz
oh man its good book, but clone ....

thats mean? this book still private? or what?

more_horiz
thank you bro .

more_horiz
And I had the privilege to test books Deepcrak, and I assure you they are not clones because in his last book does not use tables as added games, and are extremely strong his books, by contrast books king Assad and Mohamed nayeem if that they are weak, book and buy Sicilian cloned so do with engines, scammers

more_horiz
BYe Bye cayopaloma Pgn are posted in game result . as well 1GB book is clone hahahah thats the jose who was message without proof don't Talk as rules are forum . PGN games are proof how much weak is your book & Sicilian Owner test by himself book he said 100% clone what you want more
He banned me on his forum without any reason what do u say guys we got another hater lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by kingasad on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
hahaha jose stop cheating. You are not cheating rather you are making yourself fool lol! You haven't learned the intial steps of making a book and you are challenging the world's strongest book maker "KINGASAD". I really feel pity on you poor Jose

more_horiz
right afro

more_horiz
jose is a scammer, sold me his fake weak books, i paid him i dont know why i did, than he closed his website completely, i disputed my transaction.
my hard earn money got wasted, karma will get him 3 times harder.

more_horiz
Junkee wrote:
jose is a scammer, sold me his fake weak books, i paid him i dont know why i did, than he closed his website completely, i disputed my transaction.
my hard earn money got wasted, karma will get him 3 times harder.

i m agree with you dear what's why he banned me there bacause he knows me i will make problem for him Wink well just little wait i post strongest book in vip section just little busy in work Be pentient VIPS Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply