Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

Emad El3omda v 2 very strong book

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
st peter
asaszr2
kingasad
Admin
shrapnel
roman113
alican_durucan
Emadmafia2000
sashanoob
osamabasuwny
pacolaser
woff111
guthi
17 posters

descriptionEmad El3omda v 2 very strong book - Page 2 EmptyRe: Emad El3omda v 2 very strong book

more_horiz
yes

descriptionEmad El3omda v 2 very strong book - Page 2 EmptyRe: Emad El3omda v 2 very strong book

more_horiz
Shocked

more_horiz
new link please?

more_horiz
hmm good Laughing

more_horiz
with all my respect......I don't think this emad is who play in come2 play........coss I'm tired to win vs him.........so maybe he is another emad...........so my respect.......but if you are emad who plays in chessgaming wonderland.........anyway my respect..........so I don't think you are emad there.......thanks ...........I wonder...........which is the strongest book now?...please let me know.......thanks.........your friend anaconda.........blessings.........

more_horiz
yes...........admin is right......correct........for selling you have to count and permissions from admin............blessings....respect the admin........thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply