Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

descriptionSUPER KINGASAD V3 MADE HISTORY  EmptySUPER KINGASAD V3 MADE HISTORY

more_horiz
before publish book super kingasad v3 on top Infinity chess Tours
again last night it's got top position
Thanks to my brothers Agovic
how do you feel haters about this wining What a Face What a Face
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

descriptionSUPER KINGASAD V3 MADE HISTORY  EmptyRe: SUPER KINGASAD V3 MADE HISTORY

more_horiz
cheers cheers

descriptionSUPER KINGASAD V3 MADE HISTORY  EmptyRe: SUPER KINGASAD V3 MADE HISTORY

more_horiz
Congratulations!

more_horiz
Nayeem Only naeem Bin

more_horiz
bounce bounce bounce Bravo! bounce bounce bounce

Long time I no visit that place. hehe

more_horiz
Waldemar wrote:
bounce bounce bounce Bravo! bounce bounce bounce

Long time I no visit that place. hehe

Welcome back Waldemar! Smile

more_horiz
congtatulattions............

more_horiz
god bless you........congrat.........

more_horiz
can you send book to me? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
titlefighter wrote:
can you send book to me? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The book is released in VIP section.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply