Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

descriptionMy New Book Emadmafia EmptyRe: My New Book Emadmafia

more_horiz
yes I, have pgn my book but is not free too

more_horiz
Emadmafia2000 wrote:

U have something to sell: a book i asked u to prove me ur book is strong if u can beat last king asad book by pgns u answer me u have them. i want to check them to verify before buying it may u understand it? i am vip member i have paid for it because all books made for vips are strongs. I never beed disapointed by them. I am a lifetime vip may u understand it? And u i don't know where u come from lone thing i know is that u are a simple member of this site trying to sell something with no pgns to verify it. Razz

more_horiz
ok call me at my phone
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
[mod]Dont post ad this forum[/mod]

more_horiz
Emadmafia2000 wrote:
Emadmafia is very very strong book

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Password by only 40 $ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My Email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and My phone  is  +2 01119451720

[adm]what are you doing here then ? you are sellings books on my forum without my & mohammad nayeem Permission better is that you have to create your own website i m not banned you .. hope you understand . last warning to you might you banned next time[/adm]

more_horiz
abruti wrote:
Emadmafia2000 wrote:

U have something to sell: a book i asked u to prove me ur book is strong if u can beat last king asad book by pgns u answer me u have them. i want to check them to verify before buying it may u understand it? i am vip member i have paid for it because all books made for vips are strongs. I never beed disapointed by them. I am a lifetime vip may u understand it? And u i don't know where u come from lone thing i know is that u are a simple member of this site trying to sell something with no pgns to verify it. Razz

i m agree with you ... he don't have any proof ... where is my moderator

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply