Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

descriptionTERMINATOR Life_Is_Beautiful [revised and re-tuned].CTG EmptyTERMINATOR Life_Is_Beautiful [revised and re-tuned].CTG

more_horiz
Below expected performance by LIB-return made me do some tuning and add few games to balance book performance. Now this book is much more balanced book. 
I am quite sure, this revision will show remarkable difference. 

life-is-beautiful-revised n tunned.7z 213.0 MB- balanced book
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Setting same as Terminator Life_Is_Beautiful

descriptionTERMINATOR Life_Is_Beautiful [revised and re-tuned].CTG EmptyRe: TERMINATOR Life_Is_Beautiful [revised and re-tuned].CTG

more_horiz
hey man +1,00++ for u ( for the Job), i downloaded the book and i`ll test against Blue3, A king, Doom versions, and the old LIB.

But i just have a question, is it 0-100 to optimezed?? Tnz, and good job Cool Cool 

descriptionTERMINATOR Life_Is_Beautiful [revised and re-tuned].CTG EmptyRe: TERMINATOR Life_Is_Beautiful [revised and re-tuned].CTG

more_horiz
Optimize:
 - Tournament Mode
 - 0-100
-//----------
-----------//
-----------//

more_horiz
VocalTechnique wrote:
Optimize:
 - Tournament Mode
 - 0-100
-//----------
-----------//
-----------//

Tnz for all  Cool Smile 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply