Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

KINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
mrhaitham
Emadmafia2000
kingpuneet
hahahaha
sanjib
walter135
pacolaser
Admin
Waldemar
olivierevan
st peter
kingasad
17 posters

descriptionKINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION  - Page 2 EmptyRe: KINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION

more_horiz
I am in Bengaluru India

descriptionKINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION  - Page 2 EmptyRe: KINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION

more_horiz
kingasad wrote:
pacolaser wrote:
please copy book KINGASAD BRUTAL . CTG
Thank you

Check ur inbox

descriptionKINGASAD BRUTAL .CTG 1ST POSITION  - Page 2 EmptyDe donde se puede descargar ??

more_horiz
Waldemar wrote:
Bravo!cheers

Indiquen por favor un link de descarga correcto !!

more_horiz
hello kingasad good book that I would love to try that this is .ctg I could spend ?? Anyway thanks .... bun day

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kings bro, see this image,
with black brutal is losing brutely Sad i will send you pgn private

more_horiz
ravichess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kings bro, see this image,
with black brutal is losing brutely Sad i will send you pgn private

Send The PGN 
we will fix and send you.

more_horiz
this is going to be a Christmas gift?It would be nice to have a good libro.GRACIAS

more_horiz
pgn already send to kings (private message)..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply