Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

ChessRockers 1.0 Gfit for you chessforyou members & all

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Ipman
CrapCleaner
skaass
lesis
ful
alfarerogomez
Admin
Waldemar
12 posters

descriptionChessRockers 1.0 Gfit for you chessforyou members & all EmptyChessRockers 1.0 Gfit for you chessforyou members & all

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Download the engine

descriptionChessRockers 1.0 Gfit for you chessforyou members & all EmptyRe: ChessRockers 1.0 Gfit for you chessforyou members & all

more_horiz
Password my friend?

descriptionChessRockers 1.0 Gfit for you chessforyou members & all EmptyRe: ChessRockers 1.0 Gfit for you chessforyou members & all

more_horiz
chessrockers

more_horiz
Password   :   Chessrockers

more_horiz
Ok

more_horiz
waldemar working or not

more_horiz
Thx for the gift

more_horiz
thx Admin...

more_horiz
engine will not run.where does it ask for password?

more_horiz
password : chessrockers

more_horiz
I know what the password is I don't know where they want me to type it in?

more_horiz
Pleas type
chessrockers

chessrockers

more_horiz
1.0 need password
1.1 dont need password

more_horiz
I have 1.1 so I don't need password,but engine does not run,it just sits there and will not analize problem on board.

more_horiz
I will upload no password link

more_horiz
thank you ?

more_horiz
lesis wrote:
I have 1.1 so I don't need password,but engine does not run,it just sits there and will not analize problem on board.

My engine was not loading on board, I found the problem was my antivirus.

more_horiz
thanks admin!! Smile))

more_horiz
Hey adms, you forgot to post link to version 1.1 in this forum cuz it is already available at chess2u. Laughing

more_horiz
this link is 1.1 , i have it waldemar Smile

more_horiz
You right

more_horiz
Can you please post another link ?
The one there is, is corrupt, and i can not load the engine...

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
What are the changes between Chessrockers 1.0 & 1.1 ?!

Ipman.

more_horiz
this is a uci engine.when it loaded up it said wb.so in arena under engine manage i set it to autodetect type of engine and it changed to uci.now it works.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply