Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

descriptionANY ONE WEB DEVELOPER AVAILABE EmptyANY ONE WEB DEVELOPER AVAILABE

more_horiz
WANTED
WEB DEVELOPER

descriptionANY ONE WEB DEVELOPER AVAILABE EmptyRe: ANY ONE WEB DEVELOPER AVAILABE

more_horiz
Hi, I'm a Web Developer
Regards Angelo

descriptionANY ONE WEB DEVELOPER AVAILABE EmptyRe: ANY ONE WEB DEVELOPER AVAILABE

more_horiz
add me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i want talk to you something

more_horiz
I do not have access for now to my facebook

more_horiz
we want develop my forum

more_horiz
this forum or a Web site ?

more_horiz
both . i have many

more_horiz
ok, let's talk, Smile

more_horiz
when you free

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
when you free

ADMIN about VIP, do you want money or not?
I asked you before 1 weak, why so unprofessional

more_horiz
93boba wrote:
Admin wrote:
when you free

ADMIN about VIP, do you want money or not?
I asked you before 1 weak, why so unprofessional

ask admin (king asad)

more_horiz
i like the new page "outfit"... cool!! Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply