Chess4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess4uLog in

Welcome to the chess for you Forum.chess for you is a place to discuss and share anything related a Computer Chess.Join A Community That Cares About You.

Free Chess Opening Book for Every 15 Days

descriptionAl Qahtani Chess Engines (Stockfish) EmptyAl Qahtani Chess Engines (Stockfish)

more_horiz
Al Qahtani Chess Engines (Stockfish)
Added New SRC files

Revert TT replacement strategy changes (#380)
Al Qahtani 150808 x64 modern.exe - 894 KB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionAl Qahtani Chess Engines (Stockfish) EmptyRe: Al Qahtani Chess Engines (Stockfish)

more_horiz
Hi,
I just see a test result from your Asad Asad 64 Popcnt engine on Chess2U ,and i would like to test it..
Is this the same compile ?!

Kind regards,
Ipman.

descriptionAl Qahtani Chess Engines (Stockfish) EmptyRe: Al Qahtani Chess Engines (Stockfish)

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

more_horiz
Lazro Goulart wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TURN OFF ANTIVIRUS .. AND TRY>>>>>

more_horiz
[b]Al Qahtani Chess Warrior.exe 942 KB[/b]

more_horiz
Death Danger 2
Death Danger 2.exe 2.7 MB

more_horiz
Hi again,

You make yourself some changes in the source or you add patches that are running in Stockfish testframe ?!

Ipman.

more_horiz
??
i Arrow

more_horiz
Ipman wrote:
Hi again,

You make yourself some changes in the source or you add patches that are running in Stockfish testframe ?!

Ipman.

dear he added some settings nothing more he is newbie trying to learn more like yours if you guide him he will be better

more_horiz
1core frıtz 13 gui 3+1 time i7 3820 36 ghz hardware

cevdettrn-18 2015

Komodo 9.1 64-bit - Stockfish 300715 64 8.0 - 4.0 +5/=6/-1 66.67%
Komodo 9.1 64-bit - Stockfish 010815b 64 SSE42 5.5 - 6.5 +3/=5/-4 45.83%
Komodo 9.1 64-bit - Death Danger 2 POPCNT 5.5 - 6.5 +1/=9/-2 45.83%
Komodo 9.1 64-bit - Death Danger POPCNT 5.0 - 7.0 +2/=6/-4 41.67%
Komodo 9.1 64-bit - AlQahtani 080815 64 POPCNT 6.5 - 5.5 +4/=5/-3 54.17%

more_horiz
strong engine, i just compare to komodo 9.0

Last edited by brotherhood on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I just follow these steps from Stockfish Support..with these steps i have learned to make compiles..be patient,it takes time when you get everything right..

Ipman.

more_horiz
Ipman wrote:
I just follow these steps from Stockfish Support..with these steps i have learned to make compiles..be patient,it takes time when you get everything right..

Ipman.

thank u so much dear . really we need master like you study

more_horiz
Death Danger 3 downloads link please

more_horiz
@ipman thank you very much

more_horiz

ADMIN Mediafire link plizz

more_horiz
Ok

more_horiz
cubail wrote:

ADMIN  Mediafire link  plizz

Death Danger v3 is available in vip section

more_horiz
I am not a VIP stupido can have this engine Death Danger 3 for free. Downloads link please. and Kingasad Shark also a VIP why no bady can download and play this Engine or book always to mast to pay stupid should be free and not always to pay. Chess supposed to be free and not always just pay people are just greedy money in the world.

Best Regards: Harri

My emil is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
ok no problem iam post all section

more_horiz
cubail wrote:
ok no problem     iam post all section

DO YOU MEAN YOU are going to post all section

more_horiz
We do not want something in return for we sent skins

We love the computer chess

If they forego teşekürler

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply